Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012
Are you a merchant that makes one-of-a-kind gifts? If so, you may be interested in submitting an entry for the Entrepreneur.com Indie Merchant Gift Guide. Entrepreneur.com invites all eligible merchants to tell them about one item you sell, priced at $50 or less, which may be the perfect gift for someone special this holiday season. Entries are due by November 1, 2012, at 6 p.m. ET.
Entries must be 250 words or less, and should include information about:
- The reason you decided to create the item
- Why the item is absolutely unique
- Why the item is different than anything you’d find in a mass-market space
- Whom the item is suitable for
- What customers say when they buy it
The entry form, official rules, and FAQ are available at the Entrepreneur.com web site.