Archive for the ‘General’ Category
Friday, November 15th, 2013
Discover how to reduce cart abandonment this holiday season with these just-in-time insights. See what last year’s best/worst cart abandonment days were, learn 7 tips like where to put your price guarantee to boost conversions by 9%, and more. This report is produced by Exclusive Concepts, a Yahoo Small Business partner, and is available on their Conversions On Demand website.
Friday, November 1st, 2013
(The following is a guest post from Yahoo Merchant Solutions developer partner Kevin Richards on using the updated reports feature.)
For those of us who use the “Reports” feature of the Store, Yahoo has created a cleaner interface. Many store owners use this feature when it comes to tax time, as it’s very easy to see the total value of orders were received. These totals are calculated based on the orders that were received, after deducting returns and fraudulent orders. At ScentsandSprays.com, we mark orders that are either not shipped or are returned in our Yahoo Store Order Manager. Regular “pruning” of the orders helps keep our reports accurate and makes tax reporting a little less stressful [...]
Monday, September 30th, 2013
On Wednesday, October 9, at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT, Yahoo Merchant Solutions developer partner Exclusive Concepts will host a special (and free) holiday-preparedness webinar with Google.
During the webinar, Exclusive Concepts and Google will cover insights to help you succeed during the 2013 holiday shopping season. These include:
- Projections on this upcoming holiday season’s ecommerce sales
- Digital marketing strategies to help you stay competitive this year
- Ways to help ensure you’re investing in high ROI
- A case to embrace mobile this year
Monday, September 9th, 2013
On Tuesday, September 10, 2013, at 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT, comScore and UPS will host a free webinar. Choices, Channels, and Convenience: Enhancing the Online Shopping Experience will explore:
- Which attributes of the online shopping experience customers care about most;
- Areas in which customers would like to see process improvements, such as shipping and returns/exchanges; and
- How mobile and social media can and should enhance the customer experience to drive sales.